Web Design and Development for De Sas Winery and Vineyard
Web design and development for a family owned and operated winery and vineyard. The client wanted a unique and different design to present their business in a colourful, yet balanced visual style. The website was to be responsive, interactive, and user-engaging, with well-presented wine catalogue, categorised blog posts about events happening in the vineyard and perfectly structured internal and external linking. A CMS has been set for easy access from the client site, so the website can be managed, updated and new content can be added when needed.
- Full design and development of the website from gathering client’s requirements to production
- Mockup design, colour scheme, layout, fonts, etc.
- Design of infographics, icons, sliders and all other elements of the website
- Image-optimisation and preparation for web presence (raw images provided by client)
- Setting up an online wine catalogue (WooCommerce without payment gateway-catalogue mode)
- Setting up events calendar (display, categorisation, ordering. etc.)
- Incorporating social media
- Setting up multilingual functionality (WMPL)
- Migrating the new website to an existing domain
The De Sas Vineyard