How your wine business looks and operates should translate into its online and visual brand.
Take a look at some of the features that together build a consistent visual and online presence that attracts attention, encourages visitors to engage in your business's offer and promotes social sharing of their experience.
1. THE LOOK - BUILDING BLOCKS OF AN AWESOME FIRST IMPRESSION:
- Custom web design
- Wine labels designed for your new or existing stock
- Your wines and other products presented beautifully on your website
- Business Cards design/ redesign consistent with your online presence
- Photo gallery of your restaurant, winery, accommodations and/or other venues
- Interactive map with your location/ how to get here information
- Printable, beautifully designed menus for your restaurant
- Full range of graphic elements such as sliders, pictures (stock or custom created),icons etc.
2. THE PERFORMANCE - MAKING SURE ONCE THE ATTENTION IS CAPTURED, YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN START THEIR EXPERIENCE WITH A CLICK OF A BUTTON:
- CMS (Content Management System) so you can easily manage everything on your website or let us do it (SEE MORE HERE)
- Subscription functionality for website visitors
- E-shop for your wines and other products
- External or internal booking system for your accommodation or restaurant
- Responsive website (so your customers can reach you anytime from any device; mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Custom contact forms
3. ONLINE MARKETING- SO YOU KNOW WHAT TO IMPROVE AND YOUR CUSTOMERS COME BACK FOR MORE:
- Blog posts related directly or indirectly to your winery business
- Google Analytics integration so you can see the real time traffic on your website and who your visitors are
- Newsletters creation for your subscriber groups
- Social media ( Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter) integrated into your website