- We respect your privacy
- 1.1 IM Web Pty Ltd trading as IM Web Digital Solutions and IM Web WP Maintenance (IM Web) respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. IM Web adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how IM Web collects and treats your personal information.
- 1.2 “Personal information” is information that IM Web holds that is identifiable as being about you.
- Collection of personal information
- 2.1. IM Web will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our websites, www.com.au and www.imwebmaintenance.com.au, provide to us directly or give to us in other forms.
- 2.2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your order and provide you with our services. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- 2.3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- How we collect your personal information
- Use of your personal information
- 4.1. IM Web may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- 4.2. IM Web may contact you in a variety of ways including, but not limited to via your user portal, telephone, email, sms or mail.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- 5.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the provision of our services and for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- 5.3. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- 5.4. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of IM Web, our websites, our customers or third parties.
- 5.5. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to, the United States, the United Kingdom and Europe.
- 5.6. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- Security of your personal information
- 6.1. IM Web is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Access to your personal information
- 7.1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7.2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- Complaints about privacy
- 8.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com or contact us via your user portal or via the contact us form on one of our websites. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
10.1. When you visit our websites
When you come to our websites we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
10.3. Third party sites
Our sites may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that IM Web is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our websites, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.